The Author

Friday, May 2, 2014



Welcome to my tiny, little, but cute (of course!) corner of cyber space!


My name is Stefani Fichtel. I have been married to my handsome husband for 8 years, my how time flies! We have three boys. Ages: 5, Michael; 2, William; and 2 months, Benjamin. We have a 9 yr. old beagle, Heidi, six new young chickens, a partridge, and a pear tree.


We will near the Jemez Mountains in New Mexico, and are enjoying every bit of the outdoor lifestyle! Hiking, hunting, fishing, cross country skiing, you name it. We live far from our families but have been blessed with our New Mexican family, we have many close friends and they are AWESOME! 

 

I was fortunate enough to grow up apart of a fantastic family, and I couldn't be prouder. My parents were and are an excellent example and what a Christian married couple/parents should look like. I am sure, much to their dismay, you will read more on them in the future. I am the oldest of three siblings, my brother and two sisters. So I come by my bossy, organized, type A personality honestly. ;) I love my siblings, and love that we are all very close.

 


I am so blessed to have married into yet another fantastic family. Mike was also one of four siblings, and his wonderful parents raised them all with very similar family values. They are a ton of fun, and have accepted me as one of their own. I love them all! 

This blog is my creative outlet. It's a place for me to preserve our family's memories. A place for me to share my thoughts on motherhood, raising boys, marriage, and faith. And put out there any tips and tricks that I may have found helpful along the way. Here, you can find topics ranging from Faith to Fashion! 



My little disclosure: I enjoy writing, it doesn't mean I am good at. Don't claim to be. Basically, this is my blog. I'll write what I want and how I want to (hidden message: I am not a good speller). Don't like it? Don't read it. ;) My hope is, that while I am sharing our Adventures and Mishaps, I can provide a little laughter, inspiration, and encourage someone else along the way.

 
 
William



So sit down. Buckle up. And enjoy the ride!

Much Love,
Stefani


Post a Comment

The Adventures of the Fichtel Five © // QUINN CREATIVEs